Scope of works carried out by Abbeymead Building Ltd
- Removal of the existing tiled floor and relay of the new Victorian Geometric floor tile on an overlay system of underfloor heating.
- Underfloor heating and damp proofing
- Perimeter floor trench carry services
- Refurbishment of the existing doors
- New traditional radiators
- New boiler and plant intergrated to the museum BMS
- Energy efficient LED lighting and feature Lighting
- Fire detection ,Hearing Loop and WIFI
- Electrical works integrated within the floor
The works were carried out with Minimal disturbance to the museum. The museum continued to operate around the Construction Site which required careful co-ordination of deliveries and collections.
The works were completed over an 8 week period in the spring of 2017